Activated carbon adsorber
Flow rate: 1.17 – 154.53 m³/min
Working pressure: max. 16 bar
For low maintenance high air quality, fit an ACT activated carbon adsorber to remove any remaining oil vapour after the applicable air drying and pre-filtration processes.
This ensures exceptionally high compressed air quality.
For an air supply you can count on
- Remaining oil content up to 0.003 mg/m³. Considerably less than the limit for Class 1 in accordance with ISO 8573-1.
- Long activated carbon service life - up to 12,000 operating hours of upstream compressors through generous volume and optimised flow.
- Generously sized inlets / outlets ensure low differential pressure for highly efficient operation.
- With oil vapour indicator as standard.
- Robust, protective frame.
- Approved in accordance with AD2000 pressure appliance guideline.
- One-stop shop KAESER compressed air technology.
We recommend that a KAESER FD filter or a KD filter is used downstream of the ACT activated carbon adsorber.