How secure is digital networking with KAESER?
- Performance data from the compressors are transferred exclusively via the closed SIGMA NETWORK. The data cannot be accessed from outside. All structures meet the recommendations of the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI).
- The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0's automatic fault management system remains operational even in the event of power failure. The compressors switch to self-regulation in this case.
What are the advantages of Predictive Maintenance?
- Flexible demands on a compressed air supply system require flexible service. Conventional maintenance that relies on fixed maintenance intervals quickly reaches its limits. Furthermore, dynamic maintenance reduces costs in accordance with actual demand.
- The SIGMA AIR MANAGER 4.0 constantly delivers all operating and ambient parameters to the KAESER DATA CENTER in real-time. Using specially programmed expert tools, irregularities are detected at an early stage and costly downtime is prevented as a result.
What does ongoing analysis of performance data mean for system effectiveness?
- By monitoring key operating parameters, such as airend discharge temperature (ADT), pressure dew point or differential pressure, compressed air system efficiency can be kept in the optimum range at all times.
- Thanks to real-time transmission and evaluation, data is always as up to date as possible, even in the event of sudden adjustments to production.
- You will always be made aware in good time of what may cause a malfunction; necessary countermeasures can then be taken.